Please be aware that KJST Media does not verify the accuracy of any information that is available on the Services, Any use or reliance on any information you obtained through the Services is at your own risk.
You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. Under no circumstance will KJST Media be liable in any way for any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Services or broadcast elsewhere. The Service may include discussion forums, blogs, or other interactive features or areas in which you or other users may create, post, transmit, access or store content, including but not limited to text, files, folders, music, sound, photos, videos, graphics, code, items or materials (collectively, “Content”). You understand that your Content may be viewable by others including, in some instances, by the public. You agree that you are solely responsible for your Content and for your use of such interactive features or areas, and that you use them at your own risk. You retain all ownership rights in the Content you upload to the Services and KJST Media will never use or present your Content as our own work or without your permission. In order for KJST Media to provide you with access to certain features of the Services, we need permission from you to work with your Content and modify it to sync with our platform and features. By uploading Content to the Services, you grant KJST Media a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, perform, and display such Content (a) only to the extent reasonably required to provide the Services and (b) in an anonymized, de-identified or aggregated form for marketing, research and analytical purposes. We may also choose to run your Content through our algorithms to improve the algorithms and/or improve the Services. If you have any questions or concerns about how KJST Media will use your Content, please contact us at email@example.com. By uploading Content to the Services, you represent and warrant that (i) such Content is non-confidential; (ii) you own and control all of the rights to the Content or you otherwise have all necessary rights to upload such Content to the Services; (iii) the Content is accurate and not misleading or harmful in any manner; and (iv) the Content, and your use and posting thereof, does not and will not violate these Terms or any applicable law, rule, or regulation. You agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create, or otherwise publish through the Services any of the following:
● Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, inciting of violence, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
● Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
● Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
● Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
● Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
● Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers, and credit card numbers; and
● Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files
● Content that, in the sole judgment of KJST Media, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Services, or which may expose KJST Media or our users to any harm or liability of any type.